This fruit salad is prepared from readily available fruits and it tastes amazing. My kids can’t get enough of it.
Prep time/total time: fifteen minutes
- 1 papaya, peeled and diced into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 pineapple, peeled and diced into 3/4-inch cubes (reserve the juice)
- 2 bananas, peeled and diced into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup of fresh grated coconut, for garnish
- Mix the mangoes, papaya, and pineapple in a bowl and then add in the pineapple juice.
- Cover the fruit salad and transfer to the refrigerator to chill.
- Add in the fresh coconut and the bananas before you serve.
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 116 calories
Total Fat: 1g