There is nothing better than this quick hummus avocado toast. It tastes so great and makes an amazing breakfast option.
Prep/total time: five minutes
- 2 oz of sliced whole grain bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons of hummus
- 6 thin slices of cucumber
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 1 oz. of avocado, thinly sliced
- Some crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoons of kosher salt
- Some black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup of baby arugula
- 1 wedge of fresh lemon
- Spread the hummus on the toast, then add the radish, cucumber, and avocado as toppings. Next, sprinkle the salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper.
- Top with the lemon juice and arugula.
Total Fat: 9.5g